I just released my new eBook entitled “A Bunch of Random Insight, Advice, and Inspiration: For Budding Entrepreneurs” on Amazon.com. With 37 pages of content, my eBook costs around the price of your average mobile app. That’s value for money at only 2.99 USD. It doesn’t hurt too that it makes for a quick read.
Here’s what you can expect to find:
After more than 12 years in the graphic design industry freelancing my way across some interesting projects, I have learned a lot of good and bad lessons. Within that time I have spent over the last three years blogging on freelancing, starting a business, running a business, getting paid, and avoiding “bad” clients.
Entrepreneurship can be a tough journey and some days are worse or better than others. For the bad days, I try to find inspiration and motivation to keep the dream alive.
This edition will be focused on tips, advice, and lessons, in addition to uplifting words for budding entrepreneurs. The topics and content will be varied, but it is my hope that the take-away will help you to improve your own entrepreneurial pursuits. These include the following:
- Scratch “Fake It” and Instead Chase It Until You Make It As Entrepreneurs
- How to Quickly and Successfully Name Your New Startup
- How to Get Your Winning Idea to the Finish Line
- Why It’s Important to Be At Your Strongest
- 12 Entrepreneurial Lessons from Richard Branson’s Autobiography, “Losing My Virginity”
- 10 Ways for You to Approach a New Year of Business
- There’s Nothing Wrong With Being Too Ambitious
I’d love to hear what you thought about it. I’ll be using your feedback to improve the next release. Buy it and enjoy it!
Available for Kindle and other devices (iPads, etc.): http://amzn.to/1PuHHNi